Wednesday 6 June 2012

Cricket Semi Final Loss Mystery – India Vs. Pakistan

First of all my introduction is important, I am a Pakistani and a Canadian national for the last more than 30 years, my profession is analysis and troubleshooting, especially business and general life dealings. Since the incidence of world trade center disaster my interest in worldly affairs raised and I started focusing in this direction. I am sure my ability will interest and benefit our nation. Please also note that I wish to stay anonymous till the time is ripe.
I wish to comment on our nation’s perception of analysis, we as a nation do not comprehend the techniques of analyzing and thus fall in weird complications. I want the media to develop a practice to present every activity close to reality. I believe the media is in the process of developing and thus need serious improvement.
Before I start, I just want to mention here that our nation is trapped in very serious complications, we do not know what is right and what is wrong. Why I am saying this? I will make you all agree.
Think about it, for the last many years we are badly stuck in this terrorism dilemma, thousands of Muslims are killed by our enemies around the world, particularly in Palestine, Kashmir, Iraq,Afghanistan etc, and now in Pakistan. Our country is painted red in blood, the whole nation is in the middle of war, devastating situation made us mentally incapable of making any right decision. Our front liners of the nation do not know what they are trying to prove and are just trying to salvage their own interests.
The whole nation, including media, the Government, intellectuals, all the agencies, businesses, organizations, corporations, Government and private, Lawyers, Doctors and each and every professional, are completely in chaos. Most of the talk shows are worthless to watch and every intellectual is talking senseless, this I will be proved a little later.
The fresh example of my message is recent world cup semi final between India and Pakistan.
With all the above mentioned devastating effects, our nation never united together as we did in the world cup semi final. The whole nation was totally subdued to Allah asking HIM the victory on a mere game, which has no value compared to loss of valuable lives. Isn’t it wise to unite for the damage we are suffering, rather than valueless world cup, I believe if we had realized the suffering and made some efforts, we would have won the world cup. I also believe Allah will not pay attention on sports victory as it does not mean anything to HIM.
Now let me come to the main reason of my message. To my analysis this game raises many questions and I wish you all to answer. I request you to put these question to cricket experts mainly Shahid Afridi, I am sure he wont be able to answer, and that due to known reasons. I firmly believe that Pakistan team is far better than Indian team, and in my opinion the maximum runs they could have made, is 200, but unfortunately Pakistan had to give them this match and the reasons are unknown and can only be analyzed, Allah knows the truth. The questions are listed below:
1.      Why  Shahid Afridi constantly used Umar Gul, although he was intentionally bowling in favor for the batsman? (8 over 69 runs no wicket)
2.      Why there was no enthusiasm in the team? Especially in fielding (drop catches)
3.      Why Shahid Afridi did not perform to his ability? (10 over 45 runs no wicket)
4.      Why they did not go for the power play? (power play could have saved the captain too)
5.      Why Misbah did start playing his game at the losing stage? Although he could have accelerated little earlier.
6.      Why at one stage Misbah was playing with great difficulty, and at another stage he was playing very confidently and smoothly?
7.      Why the team did not perform as it did in other competitions?
8.      Did the team play according to its ability and skill?
9.      Etc.
I will answer these questions according to my analysis and request you all to consider what I have concluded. In my opinion this game was intentionally given to India. Allah has blessed enormous ability to our nation and I believe that when Allah blesses one a particular ability and it is not utilized then failure is inevitable.
The real core of Pakistan loss is hidden behind the peace talk visit to India.  As we all know the politicians of India are desperate to show some success to their nation, they even tried to make some arrangement with Pakistan to play a false game with Pak Army after the Bombay incidence, but wisely Pakistan did not agree. Now this was an opportunity for Indian politicians and thus requested Pakistan to help them by loosing this match, which will upgrade their value in the eyes of the nation. Since Pakistan and India are having peace talks at the same time, they made a deal, by giving some and taking some, I am sure they have taken the match victory but what they have given in exchange, may be the time will tell itself, as the nature of false perish and the truth prevail, this is law of nature.
May be my theory is unreal, but I request you all please explain me the reason of loosing, keeping the poor performance and the questions listed above in mind.  Being a sensible person I will never believe that the game was fair and India is a better team.
In view of the above I wish to mention that there are many issues I wish to express, and I am sure they are much closer to reality than our conventional style of media analysis practice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment